PLANET S.A. is shortlisted in the IPA project “Technical Assistance for Improving the Adaptability of Employers and Employees in TR33 Region”, ref: EuropeAid/136379/IH/SER/TR, and is looking for long term experts. The project will be based in Kütahya where the Technical Assistance Team (TAT) will be located. The intended start date is November 2015 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 20 months from this date.
The current position is for the Key Expert 3: Regional Development Expert.
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in one of the fields of administrative sciences, urban and regional planning, economics or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree at least 10 years of working experience in those fields.
- Full computer literacy
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Post graduate degree in regional development or any other related fields will be an asset
General Professional Experience
Minimum 3 preferably 5 years’ professional experience in regional development fields
- Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 2 years preferably 4 years of experience in preparation or implementation of regional development policies and plans.
- Having experience in data collection, regional analyses or modelling
- Having experience in regional stakeholder relations and sectoral development will be an asset
- Having experience in projects or academic work or in public sector in the field of adaptability or regional economic transformation will be an asset
If you are interested and available, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form in the left to submit your CV.