PLANET BULGARIA, member of PLANET GROUP, was established in 1995 and since then it has significantly contributed to the convergence of Bulgarian economy to the dynamic EU environment.
PLANET BULGARIA builds on the strong international presence and long-standing successful experience of PLANET GROUP in supporting public and private organisations to strengthen institutional capacity, implement operations improvement and manage complex projects. PLANET S.A., the basic company of PLANET GROUP, is privately owned, having as shareholders its top management and the National Bank of Greece, further strengthening the company’s leading profile and prospects. Since 1987 PLANET S.A. has been present in most major interventions, transformations and infrastructure investments supporting clients across all sectors of the economy and the public sector.
PLANET BULGARIA has implemented several technical assistance projects in partnership with government and donor agencies, indicatively:
- the Development of Strategy for integration of the Bulgarian Railway Infrastructure into the European Intermodal Transport Network
- the improvement of the capacity of the Bulgarian public administration, through the implementation of the Strategy for Modernization
- The support for the implementation of the Strategy for reform of the judiciary through the introduction of Information Technologies
- Services to improve the coordination and efficiency of the institutions and bodies in charge for preventing and combating corruption in in public administration and judiciary.
- The design and implementation of a wide range of initiatives to battle corruption in the areas of central and regional administration, health, education and EU structural funds management.
Building on its successful experience, PLANET BULGARIA has now expanded its operations in the country and further developed its dynamic service portfolio in Bulgaria and in the neighboring region.